The conversations of fellow university press publishers carry a special relevance for us here at Yale University Press, as agents, authors, editors, debates, distributors, and readers go through the stories that shape the ambitious and groundbreaking projects that make up our respective lists. With the advent of the social web, many university presses are identifying and including themselves as part of academic and popular conversations in an unprecedented manner—certainly by volume. Every week we’ll bring you a news roundup of what other social university presses (SUPs) are talking about in our corner of the publishing world. Dare we ask the question?: SUP friends?
You are here: Home » What SUP?
Search Our Blog
- Heath’s images all reveal an acute eye for the quiet moments of solitude even among the hordes. owl.li/SLDXz via @phillymag 11 hours ago
- In "After Buddhism," Batchelor argues that Buddhism's ethical practices & intellectual rigor have been undermined. owl.li/SLlPU 15 hours ago
- What are the dynamics between the official and un-official religiosity of the bible throughout history? owl.li/SLmpZ 1 day ago
- What SUP From Your Favorite University Presses, October 2nd, 2015 blog.yupnet.org/2015/10/02/wha… 1 day ago
- Art + Science: The Islands of Benoît Mandelbrot artbooks.yupnet.org/2015/10/02/art… 1 day ago