The conversations of fellow university press publishers carry a special relevance for us here at Yale University Press, as agents, authors, editors, debates, distributors, and readers go through the stories that shape the ambitious and groundbreaking projects that make up our respective lists. With the advent of the social web, many university presses are identifying and including themselves as part of academic and popular conversations in an unprecedented manner—certainly by volume. Every week we’ll bring you a news roundup of what other social university presses (SUPs) are talking about in our corner of the publishing world. Dare we ask the question?: SUP friends?
You are here: Home » What SUP?
Search Our Blog
- Life After Faith shwos a confidence that secular humanism can give us what we demand from religion owl.li/LHnDH @nybooks 21 minutes ago
- National Poetry Month wp.me/p43Hq1-4dY 2 hours ago
- Buddhist Art of Myanmar shows Buddhism in Myanmar and the significance of its many forms of artistic expression. owl.li/LHlua 2 hours ago
- Head over to @HISTORY for 10 things you may not know about the Lincoln assassination: owl.li/Mb2Xv 19 hours ago
- Head over to @The_Rumpus for an interview with Jennifer Michael Hecht, author of Stay. owl.li/LHldT 20 hours ago