The conversations of fellow university press publishers carry a special relevance for us here at Yale University Press, as agents, authors, editors, debates, distributors, and readers go through the stories that shape the ambitious and groundbreaking projects that make up our respective lists. With the advent of the social web, many university presses are identifying and including themselves as part of academic and popular conversations in an unprecedented manner—certainly by volume. Every week we’ll bring you a news roundup of what other social university presses (SUPs) are talking about in our corner of the publishing world. Dare we ask the question?: SUP friends?
You are here: Home » What SUP?
Search Our Blog
- Hear about the Lore and Lure of Coney Island at @WNPR owl.li/JPfpZ 6 hours ago
- What SUP From Your Favorite University Presses, March 6, 2015 wp.me/p3YaA0-4Br 8 hours ago
- "Lincoln's body, now as it was then, is still up for grabs." @Newsday on Mourning Lincoln via owl.li/JPpnt 9 hours ago
- Edward Ranney's photographs of the famous Nazca Lines show the mysterious geoglyphs from an unusual angle—eye-level owl.li/JW6yu 12 hours ago
- Our intern column, Books et Veritas, kicks off with a piece on faith, knowledge, truth, and Twitter. wp.me/p3YaA0-4B7 1 day ago