The conversations of fellow university press publishers carry a special relevance for us here at Yale University Press, as agents, authors, editors, debates, distributors, and readers go through the stories that shape the ambitious and groundbreaking projects that make up our respective lists. With the advent of the social web, many university presses are identifying and including themselves as part of academic and popular conversations in an unprecedented manner—certainly by volume. Every week we’ll bring you a news roundup of what other social university presses (SUPs) are talking about in our corner of the publishing world. Dare we ask the question?: SUP friends?
You are here: Home » What SUP?
Search Our Blog
- How Do We Reason? Who Am I? What Are We Doing Here? Why Do Things Happen? What Comes Next? owl.li/KGoEa @PsychToday 1 hour ago
- In The War That Used Up Words Hutchinson focuses her lens on the writers who were observing and participating in WWI. owl.li/KGo1g 3 hours ago
- Asia Society Museum presents first exhibition in the west focused on loans from collections in Myanmar owl.li/KGmFa @artdaily 6 hours ago
- On the anniversary of Lincoln's murder, Americans along the route of his funeral train reflect on his life and legacy owl.li/KGlG5 8 hours ago
- "An extraordinary array of artists viewed Coney Island as a microcosm of the American experience" via owl.li/KGjh0 @Hartford_News_ 1 day ago