The conversations of fellow university press publishers carry a special relevance for us here at Yale University Press, as agents, authors, editors, debates, distributors, and readers go through the stories that shape the ambitious and groundbreaking projects that make up our respective lists. With the advent of the social web, many university presses are identifying and including themselves as part of academic and popular conversations in an unprecedented manner—certainly by volume. Every week we’ll bring you a news roundup of what other social university presses (SUPs) are talking about in our corner of the publishing world. Dare we ask the question?: SUP friends?
You are here: Home » What SUP?
Search Our Blog
- In Private Doubt, Public Dilemma, Thomson explores the well-trod ground of the conflict between religion & science owl.li/MhtTr 4 hours ago
- For people dealing with hearing loss, other patients may be the best advisors. wp.me/p3YaA0-4GU 6 hours ago
- "If queens carry themselves with their heads atop columns, upright and pure, clement but lethal, she was a queen." owl.li/L2V44 7 hours ago
- "Machine Age Modernism is the time period in Britain situated between the two World Wars." owl.li/M0Gk0 @williams_record 8 hours ago
- "Einstein felt a personal responsibility for the Jewish community to which he never fully belonged." owl.li/M0Esa @nybooks 10 hours ago