The conversations of fellow university press publishers carry a special relevance for us here at Yale University Press, as agents, authors, editors, debates, distributors, and readers go through the stories that shape the ambitious and groundbreaking projects that make up our respective lists. With the advent of the social web, many university presses are identifying and including themselves as part of academic and popular conversations in an unprecedented manner—certainly by volume. Every week we’ll bring you a news roundup of what other social university presses (SUPs) are talking about in our corner of the publishing world. Dare we ask the question?: SUP friends?
You are here: Home » What SUP?
Search Our Blog
- "I am the Trumpet of the Graveyard. Hearken to what I have to say!" owl.li/IY17G http://t.co/6lLGe0rtFk 22 hours ago
- Listen to @tabletmag interviewing Cohen Solal about Mark Rothko and his revolutionary approach to painting. owl.li/KG8AF 1 day ago
- What SUP From Your Favorite University Presses, March 27, 2015 wp.me/p3YaA0-4Ej 1 day ago
- From the Designer’s Desk: Roy Brooks wp.me/p43Hq1-4bb 1 day ago
- A Short Piece on Experimental Fiction by and an interview with Can Xue, author of The Last Lover: owl.li/Kvp79 @BOMBmagazine 1 day ago