The conversations of fellow university press publishers carry a special relevance for us here at Yale University Press, as agents, authors, editors, debates, distributors, and readers go through the stories that shape the ambitious and groundbreaking projects that make up our respective lists. With the advent of the social web, many university presses are identifying and including themselves as part of academic and popular conversations in an unprecedented manner—certainly by volume. Every week we’ll bring you a news roundup of what other social university presses (SUPs) are talking about in our corner of the publishing world. Dare we ask the question?: SUP friends?
You are here: Home » What SUP?
Search Our Blog
- Live (on tape) from the @yalepeabody and @wnpr with @RichardConniff and @colinmcenroe ow.ly/BKKp300MbR1 2 hours ago
- On Nabokov's butterfly illustrations ow.ly/47Rq300LOqY @ARTnewsmag 5 hours ago
- Just who were the earliest humans in North America? wp.me/p3YaA0-5rm blog.yupnet.org/2016/05/31/the… https://t.co/sPpdLeFguu 8 hours ago
- Are workers being left behind when the economy grows? @JamesBessen discusses on EconTalk ow.ly/k9uP300xItR 4 days ago
- On the podcast this week: the fall of Yeltsin, the rise of Putin, and the future of Russia and the United States. ow.ly/oobK300FloI 4 days ago