The conversations of fellow university press publishers carry a special relevance for us here at Yale University Press, as agents, authors, editors, debates, distributors, and readers go through the stories that shape the ambitious and groundbreaking projects that make up our respective lists. With the advent of the social web, many university presses are identifying and including themselves as part of academic and popular conversations in an unprecedented manner—certainly by volume. Every week we’ll bring you a news roundup of what other social university presses (SUPs) are talking about in our corner of the publishing world. Dare we ask the question?: SUP friends?
You are here: Home » What SUP?
Search Our Blog
- ‘‘Blake was afflicted with what was then called melancholy and would now be called clinical depression." owl.li/Y8nKg @nytimes 12 minutes ago
- Judge Guido Calabresi on the future of law and economics: owl.li/Y8nhG 2 hours ago
- Andy Warhol - Ai Wei Wei, an exhibition match made in heaven, is now open at the National Gallery of Victoria. owl.li/Yb5Gr 6 hours ago
- Read this now... an interview with Christopher Rothko by David Ebony: Mark Rothko in his… artbooks.yupnet.org/2016/02/11/ill… https://t.co/PPaaJAsS3w 7 hours ago
- For the last 50 years, there has been no approach to law more influential than the use of economic theory. owl.li/Y8mrn 8 hours ago