The conversations of fellow university press publishers carry a special relevance for us here at Yale University Press, as agents, authors, editors, debates, distributors, and readers go through the stories that shape the ambitious and groundbreaking projects that make up our respective lists. With the advent of the social web, many university presses are identifying and including themselves as part of academic and popular conversations in an unprecedented manner—certainly by volume. Every week we’ll bring you a news roundup of what other social university presses (SUPs) are talking about in our corner of the publishing world. Dare we ask the question?: SUP friends?
You are here: Home » What SUP?
Search Our Blog
- Watch @anniecohensolal's lecture on Mark Rothko, at Seoul's @EwhaWomansUniv ow.ly/OWyVI 1 hour ago
- Dieter Helm warns that to avoid environmental destruction, we cannot continue on a… youtube.com/watch?feature=… blog.yupnet.org/2015/07/01/a-r… 1 hour ago
- Mastery of Imagination—Sultans of Deccan India with Navina Najat Haidar artbooks.yupnet.org/2015/06/30/mas… http://t.co/KfRg3w7etL 19 hours ago
- Walzer with "an open mind" compares Algeria, Israel, and India, and the tension between secularism and religion ow.ly/OHvm7 20 hours ago
- The Eameses, celebrated American designers, were also advocates for meaningful education in the arts ow.ly/OHlsW 23 hours ago