The conversations of fellow university press publishers carry a special relevance for us here at Yale University Press, as agents, authors, editors, debates, distributors, and readers go through the stories that shape the ambitious and groundbreaking projects that make up our respective lists. With the advent of the social web, many university presses are identifying and including themselves as part of academic and popular conversations in an unprecedented manner—certainly by volume. Every week we’ll bring you a news roundup of what other social university presses (SUPs) are talking about in our corner of the publishing world. Dare we ask the question?: SUP friends?
You are here: Home » What SUP?
Search Our Blog
- Could America Elect a Mentally Ill President? Yes. In fact, we probably already did. owl.li/V1uhN 1 day ago
- The slave trade shifted Kongo's production from art made for pleasure & profit to art made to save lives and souls. owl.li/V1sTz 1 day ago
- What Would John Stuart Mill Do About Syria? via @ForeignAffairs owl.li/V1uvJ 2 days ago
- 4 months before what would've been his 103rd birthday, Nixon still fascinates historians and the American public. owl.li/V1tKW 2 days ago
- The Hindu Pushtimarg sect's rich aesthetic traditions have captured the imagination of scholars around the world. owl.li/V1tpl 3 days ago