The conversations of fellow university press publishers carry a special relevance for us here at Yale University Press, as agents, authors, editors, debates, distributors, and readers go through the stories that shape the ambitious and groundbreaking projects that make up our respective lists. With the advent of the social web, many university presses are identifying and including themselves as part of academic and popular conversations in an unprecedented manner—certainly by volume. Every week we’ll bring you a news roundup of what other social university presses (SUPs) are talking about in our corner of the publishing world. Dare we ask the question?: SUP friends?
You are here: Home » What SUP?
Search Our Blog
- Is walking just walking? Or something much deeper with historical, social, political economic and artistic meaning! owl.li/Ns1Ts 1 hour ago
- "clearly written,an extensive bibliography, and profusely illustrated"- @ARLIS_NA on From San Juan to Paris and Back owl.li/NrZQJ 3 hours ago
- "well-written, passionate survey of Jabotinsky’s life" - @MarginaliaROB on Hillel Halkin’s Jabotinsky owl.li/NrSog 5 hours ago
- Listen to Author Leo Damrosch talk about his new book “Jonathan Swift: His Life and His World.” owl.li/NrLWO 7 hours ago
- "Dowling’s biography belongs on a shelf next the other well-known biographies of the great innovator" on Eugene O’Neill. A Life in Four Acts 8 hours ago