The conversations of fellow university press publishers carry a special relevance for us here at Yale University Press, as agents, authors, editors, debates, distributors, and readers go through the stories that shape the ambitious and groundbreaking projects that make up our respective lists. With the advent of the social web, many university presses are identifying and including themselves as part of academic and popular conversations in an unprecedented manner—certainly by volume. Every week we’ll bring you a news roundup of what other social university presses (SUPs) are talking about in our corner of the publishing world. Dare we ask the question?: SUP friends?
You are here: Home » What SUP?
Search Our Blog
- Joshua Reynolds was one of the most successful British painters of the 18th century, via @newcriterion owl.li/J84MN 16 hours ago
- It's time for a Black History Month pop quiz! wp.me/p3YaA0-4AO 16 hours ago
- “Dako was so shocked by the white complexions of his kidnappers that he believed he had been captured by the dead” #theCaptainandtheCannibal 17 hours ago
- Lee Friedlander's Dressing Up #NYFW includes a conversation with @nytimes' Kathy Ryan, via owl.li/J83hz 21 hours ago
- In Fashion Victims, Dr. Chrisman-Campbell shows us that the Figaro mentality is still very much alive today. owl.li/J7ZjT 23 hours ago