The conversations of fellow university press publishers carry a special relevance for us here at Yale University Press, as agents, authors, editors, debates, distributors, and readers go through the stories that shape the ambitious and groundbreaking projects that make up our respective lists. With the advent of the social web, many university presses are identifying and including themselves as part of academic and popular conversations in an unprecedented manner—certainly by volume. Every week we’ll bring you a news roundup of what other social university presses (SUPs) are talking about in our corner of the publishing world. Dare we ask the question?: SUP friends?
You are here: Home » What SUP?
Search Our Blog
- "Alone in my small office, these diaries happened to me with a visceral force..." - Alexandra Zapruder on @thelithub owl.li/RvNKx 1 day ago
- What SUP From Your Favorite University Presses, August 28th, 2015 blog.yupnet.org/2015/08/28/wha… 1 day ago
- Should we be worried about robot weapons? ow.ly/Rtaek 1 day ago
- Listen to Martha Hodes talk about Americans' responses to Lincoln's assassination ow.ly/Rt9Yx 2 days ago
- MT @king_brenda: Another starred review for Leo Damrosch's book on William Blake due Oct. publishersweekly.com/978-0-300-2006… via @publisherswkly 2 days ago