The conversations of fellow university press publishers carry a special relevance for us here at Yale University Press, as agents, authors, editors, debates, distributors, and readers go through the stories that shape the ambitious and groundbreaking projects that make up our respective lists. With the advent of the social web, many university presses are identifying and including themselves as part of academic and popular conversations in an unprecedented manner—certainly by volume. Every week we’ll bring you a news roundup of what other social university presses (SUPs) are talking about in our corner of the publishing world. Dare we ask the question?: SUP friends?
You are here: Home » What SUP?
Search Our Blog
- What SUP From Your Favorite University Presses, May 22, 2015 wp.me/p3YaA0-4Na blog.yupnet.org/2015/05/22/wha… 9 hours ago
- "Clearly written and broad in application, this is an important read" - @PublishersWkly on Revelation and Authority owl.li/N6GpQ 1 day ago
- "a fantastic read, full of deep-reaching insights and a mordant, very Russian wit" - @olmonthly on Khlevniuk's Stalin owl.li/N6Bdm 2 days ago
- Have you explored the Met's new rooftop garden? This is not your typical backyard! owl.li/N6yLV 2 days ago
- Esteemed historian Peter Gay, author of Why the Romantics Matter died at 91. owl.li/N6wLy 2 days ago