The conversations of fellow university press publishers carry a special relevance for us here at Yale University Press, as agents, authors, editors, debates, distributors, and readers go through the stories that shape the ambitious and groundbreaking projects that make up our respective lists. With the advent of the social web, many university presses are identifying and including themselves as part of academic and popular conversations in an unprecedented manner—certainly by volume. Every week we’ll bring you a news roundup of what other social university presses (SUPs) are talking about in our corner of the publishing world. Dare we ask the question?: SUP friends?
You are here: Home » What SUP?
Search Our Blog
- RT @AnneMortier1: Exploring Mark Rothko with Annie Cohen-Solal youtube.com/watch?v=Xzht_J… @anniecohensolal http://t.co/R0FeY0pHuK 13 hours ago
- Who wants to borrow The Recording Angel from David Byrne? (and yes, we're talking about THAT David Byrne) ow.ly/RtcTq 13 hours ago
- Arm yourselves with books! http://t.co/CtywAhCqFy 19 hours ago
- 15 deep thoughts on why tattoos are the most eloquent way to speak without words from @HuffingtonPost ow.ly/RtbU9 1 day ago
- "Alone in my small office, these diaries happened to me with a visceral force..." - Alexandra Zapruder on @thelithub owl.li/RvNKx 3 days ago