The conversations of fellow university press publishers carry a special relevance for us here at Yale University Press, as agents, authors, editors, debates, distributors, and readers go through the stories that shape the ambitious and groundbreaking projects that make up our respective lists. With the advent of the social web, many university presses are identifying and including themselves as part of academic and popular conversations in an unprecedented manner—certainly by volume. Every week we’ll bring you a news roundup of what other social university presses (SUPs) are talking about in our corner of the publishing world. Dare we ask the question?: SUP friends?
You are here: Home » What SUP?
Search Our Blog
- Birds are flocking to the burbs in Welcome to Subirdia ow.ly/CKVKm @phillydotcom 2 hours ago
- Video: Allen and Wallace Shawn discuss Leonard Bernstein wp.me/p3YaA0-4nK 5 hours ago
- America, meet Patrick Modiano @roncharles @washingtonpost ow.ly/CA2tY 22 hours ago
- The Marisol exhibition has now opened at El Museo del Barrio in NYC! ow.ly/CWwm7 @nytimes @elmuseo 1 day ago
- Has the Supreme Court Evolved with the Times? wp.me/p3YaA0-4nw 1 day ago