The conversations of fellow university press publishers carry a special relevance for us here at Yale University Press, as agents, authors, editors, debates, distributors, and readers go through the stories that shape the ambitious and groundbreaking projects that make up our respective lists. With the advent of the social web, many university presses are identifying and including themselves as part of academic and popular conversations in an unprecedented manner—certainly by volume. Every week we’ll bring you a news roundup of what other social university presses (SUPs) are talking about in our corner of the publishing world. Dare we ask the question?: SUP friends?
You are here: Home » What SUP?
Search Our Blog
- How accurate were Christian Bale's comments about Moses? @davidcarrbible has the answer on @HuffPostRelig ow.ly/G0ywo 4 hours ago
- One of the most interesting themes is that of patriarchy, both under attack and strongly reasserted -Family Politics owl.li/FFDrm 1 day ago
- David and Moses both shape Jewish religious history but, as David Wolpe explains, they also divide it. wp.me/p3YaA0-4uF 1 day ago
- We're very excited to announce that we'll be publishing Patrick Modiano's memoir, Pedigree, next fall! Stay tuned for more details. 1 day ago
- Submit your sidewalk pics for a chance to win a copy of the beautiful World Atlas of Street Photography book: ow.ly/FUJxo 1 day ago