The conversations of fellow university press publishers carry a special relevance for us here at Yale University Press, as agents, authors, editors, debates, distributors, and readers go through the stories that shape the ambitious and groundbreaking projects that make up our respective lists. With the advent of the social web, many university presses are identifying and including themselves as part of academic and popular conversations in an unprecedented manner—certainly by volume. Every week we’ll bring you a news roundup of what other social university presses (SUPs) are talking about in our corner of the publishing world. Dare we ask the question?: SUP friends?
You are here: Home » What SUP?
Search Our Blog
- Nina Howe reflects on her father, the legendary writer, social, and literary critic, Irving Howe. wp.me/p3YaA0-4sm 7 hours ago
- "Cubism" includes an interview with Mr. Lauder by Ms. Braun, who helped assemble the collection - ow.ly/E49hp @NewYorkObserver 10 hours ago
- Your Friday read: an Op-Ed by Andrew Wilson, author of Ukraine Crisis, on the standoff between Russia & Ukraine. ow.ly/EoVEF @CNN 1 day ago
- Notes From the Field: Sculpture Victorious at the YCBA wp.me/p43Hq1-40t 1 day ago
- Much of O'Neill's best work came from the time when he was bumming around. He liked people from the lower depths. ow.ly/EoUg2 1 day ago