The conversations of fellow university press publishers carry a special relevance for us here at Yale University Press, as agents, authors, editors, debates, distributors, and readers go through the stories that shape the ambitious and groundbreaking projects that make up our respective lists. With the advent of the social web, many university presses are identifying and including themselves as part of academic and popular conversations in an unprecedented manner—certainly by volume. Every week we’ll bring you a news roundup of what other social university presses (SUPs) are talking about in our corner of the publishing world. Dare we ask the question?: SUP friends?
You are here: Home » What SUP?
Search Our Blog
- On the anniversary of his War of the Worlds radio broadcast, what is Orson Welles's lasting legacy. wp.me/p3YaA0-4oh 2 hours ago
- " Cubism is artistic modernity’s master key." - @NewYorker on Cubism: The Leonard A. Lauder Collection ow.ly/DpXaw 3 hours ago
- "Helena Rubinstein: Beauty is Power" opens at the Jewish Museum in New York today! ow.ly/DtSPE @nytimes @TheJewishMuseum 19 hours ago
- Jennifer Taub discusses her captivating book "Other People's Houses" at Washington University in St. Louis ow.ly/DtTCq @WUSTL 21 hours ago
- "The works are a joy to view"- Emily Braun, editor and curator of Cubism: the Leonard A. Lauder Collection @metmuseum ow.ly/DoFi5 1 day ago